|The DirecTV Group, Inc. (2004–2015)|
|Founded||June 17, 1994(as DirecTV)|
|United States, Latin America, the Caribbean /Americas|
|Products||satellite pay television, pay-per-view, streaming television|
|Parent||AT&T Communications (2015—present)|
DirecTV also has internet television service.
In 2007, DirecTV was awarded a J.D. Power award for cable and satellite TV satisfaction.
The customer service of DirecTV is provided by many third-party owned call centers both inside and outside the U.S.
Review from Better Business BureauEdit
In August 2010, Better Business Bureau reported that it had gotten over 39,000 complaints in the previous three years. The BBB gave DirecTV an F (failing) grade. Many of these complaints concerned the fees for early termination, billing and service issues.
- "About Us: Company Profile". DirecTV. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "AT&T Completes Acquisition of DirecTV". AT&T. Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.
- "DirecTV Service in Caribbean". Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.
- DirecTV Says its Cancellation Fee is Fair (Report). The Boston Globe. Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.
- "DirecTV Customer Service: Fail". Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.