Wikimedia disambiguation page
Disorder may mean
- Disorder (medicine): a functional abnormality in a person's body.
- Mental disorder: a psychological pattern with distress or disability which occurs in a person and is not a part of normal development or culture.
- Civil disorder: disturbances caused in public places.
- Lawlessness: general lack of law enforcement.
- Randomness as opposed to order
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disorder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.