Wikimedia disambiguation page
An Editor is a person who makes changes to documents. More specifically the word editor can mean:
- a person who edits texts; see copy editing. A newspaper or magazine editor is a person who prepares articles for printing and sometimes chooses which articles to put in the newspaper. The main editor of a newspaper or magazine is called the "editor-in chief".
- a Wikipedia user who makes changes (also called "edits") to pages ("articles")
- text editor, an application program for editing an electronic text or media document
- one who, or that which, edits photos
- film editor, a person who edits movies
- a human or machine for movie film or video editing
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Editor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.