Etiquette, one aspect of decorum, is a code that rules how everyone is expected to behave, according to the social conventions and norms, in society, in a social class, or group. It is usually unwritten, but it may be put in written form. Because they are a product of the society's culture and history, the rules of etiquette are very different from time to time, and from one place and social group to another.
- Debrett's Archived 2005-07-11 at the Wayback Machine
- Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics and at Home, by Emily Post (1922)
- Global Guide to Etiquette and Customs by Kwintessential
- Are Paris Waiters Rude Or Is It You?, by Michel Endene. A web article on cultural differences and etiquette.
- Cellphone Etiquettes Archived 2007-08-21 at the Wayback Machine
- Email Etiquette
- Etiquette & Dress
- Wiki Etiquette Wiki about etiquette from Wikia