Eva Abu Halaweh
Eva Abu Halaweh (Arabic: إيفا أبو حلاوة), born 1975, is a Jordanian lawyer and human rights activist. In 2011 she received the International Women of Courage Award from the U.S. Department of State.
Eva has a bachelor's degree in law and a master’s degree in diplomacy. Eva had her own private law practice. She also worked for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees as a legal advisor.
- International Women of Courage Award, 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to International Women of Courage Award.|
- "2011 International Women of Courage Award Winners".
- "International Women of Courage Awards". 10 March 2011.
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. "UNHCR - Document Not Found". UNHCR.
- "Women of Courage 2011".
- Mizan Law Group ميزان القانون (in Arabic)