Wikipedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: executive.|
Executive may mean:
- Executive (government), a branch of government or local authority
- Executive order, an edict issued by a member of the executive branch of a government
- Executive system (or executive functions), the brain processes involved in high-order cognition
- Executive car, a size of car
- Architecture of Windows NT#Executive, an internal part of modern Microsoft Windows
- Manager, also known as a corporate executive; a manager in a corporation
- Chief executive officer (CEO) or chief executive is the highest-ranking corporate officer
- Executive format, a special paper size in the United States and Canada
- The Executive, a fictional belt-less raincoat in the American sitcom Seinfeld
- Executive (Lebanese magazine), a Lebanese newsmagazine
- Studio executive, an employee of a movie studio
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Executive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.