|Created by||Larry David|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||180 (including two-part episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Larry David|
|Running time||21 minutes (syndication),|
22 minutes (original)
|Original release||July 4, 1990 –|
May 13, 1999
The show is about four friends in New York City living their day-to-day lives. This show follows a strict policy of "no hugging, no learning" which means the episodes do not end with characters learning a lesson or feature any dramatic scenes such as fighting, arguing, or crying which is why the series is joked about being the "show about nothing".
- Jerry Seinfeld (played by himself) - The main protagonist of the show. He is a comedian. He lives in a rented apartment in New York City. Jerry always gets into strange situations and funny events with his friends.
- George Costanza (played by Jason Alexander) - A real estate agent, Jerry's best friend. He is very neurotic and always afraid that nobody likes him.
- Elaine Bennes (played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus) - Elaine is Jerry's ex-girlfriend. But they are still friends and always spend time together. Elaine always has trouble finding a good boyfriend.
- Cosmo Kramer (played by Michael Richards) - He lives in the apartment next to Jerry's. Kramer is very tall and his hair always stands upwards. He is a strange sort of person and always has ideas nobody else has.
- Newman (played by Wayne Knight) - The main antagonist of the show who's a very close friend of Kramer, but he and Jerry almost never get along with Newman trying to take Jerry down. Newman is a lazy mailman who works for the United States Postal Service.
- Susan Ross (Heidi Swedberg) - George's girlfriend in season 4 and his fiancée in season 7. George hates being with her.
- Frank and Estelle Costanza (Jerry Stiller, Estelle Harris, and John Randoplh) - George's parents, whom he hates.
- Morty Seinfeld (Barney Martin) - Jerry's father.
- Seasons 1 & 2
- Season 3
- The Regift Edition Boxed Set