Fazlur Rahman Khan (ফজলুর রহমান খান) (April 3, 1929 – March 27, 2013) was an Indian American structural engineer and architect. He and his business partner Bruce Graham are known for designing the Willis Tower and the 875 North Michigan Avenue both in Chicago, Illinois. He was one of the most well-known architects in the 20th century.
|Born||3 April 1929|
|Died||27 March 2013 (aged 83)|
He was married to Liselotte Khan until his wife death in 1990. He died in 2015 at the age 85
- Weingardt, Richard (10 August 2005). Engineering Legends: Great American Civil Engineers : 32 Profiles of Inspiration and Achievement. ASCE Publications. pp. 78–. ISBN 978-0-7844-0801-8. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- Article on Fazlur Khan Archived 2019-07-01 at the Wayback Machine
- Article on Khan's buildings
- Profile on Fazlur Khan Archived 2013-04-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Website dedicated to Fazlur Khan