The ballpark has also been the home field of several football teams. Some Boston college teams have played there. The New England Patriots also played there in their early years.
The name Fenway Park comes from the stadium being in the Fenway district of Boston. One of its well-known features is the Green Monster, a tall wall in left field. Seats were added to the Green monster in 2003.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fenway Park.|
- Fenway Park info, including information on visiting
- Fenway Park facts, photos, statistics and trivia
- Boston Ballpark History. MLB.com.
- Fenway Park dynamic diagram at Clem's Baseball
- Google Maps Aerial view
- SaveFenwayPark.com, a fan-run movement to save and preserve Fenway Park
- Mini-Fenway Park