Fergie Duhamel[a] (born Stacy Ann Ferguson; March 27, 1975) is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, television host, actress and former dancer. She is a former member of the kids' TV series Kids Incorporated, and the girl group Wild Orchid. Ferguson was also a co-host of the TV series Great Pretenders. She was also in the movie Nine. She was a vocalist for the hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas and is a solo artist. She released her debut solo album, The Dutchess, in 2006. Her second solo album, Double Dutchess, was released in 2017 through her own label, Dutchess.
Fergie in June 2018
Stacy Ann Ferguson
March 27, 1975
(m. 2009; div. 2019)
|Associated acts||Wild Orchid, The Black Eyed Peas|
Ferguson was born in Hacienda Heights, California. She is the daughter of devout Roman Catholic school teachers Theresa Ann (née Gore) and Jon Patrick Ferguson. Her ancestry includes Irish, Scottish, English, Mexican (from a great-grandmother) and Native American. She was raised Roman Catholic. She attended Mesa Robles Middle School and Glen A. Wilson High School. She was a cheerleader, straight-A student and spelling bee champion, as well as a Girl Scout. Stacy sounds like Arnold on Hey Arnold!.
She has a contralto vocal range.
On January 10, 2009, she married actor Josh Duhamel. Fergie and Duhamel are both Catholic. Their son, Axl Jack Duhamel, was born on August 29, 2013. In 2017, Fergie announced that she and Duhamel were divorcing.
- "Stacy Ferguson - Biography". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- "Interview with Stacy Ferguson". Canoe.ca.
- "The Peerage: Stacy Ann Ferguson1". The Peerage. 2010. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- Philby, Charlotte (April 21, 2007). "Fergie Singer, age 32". The Independent. Archived from the original on February 9, 2009.[dead link]
- "Exclusive: Fergie Breaks Down Her Latina Roots". Latina. 2008-04-10. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- "Fergie: Hot or not?". Houston Chronicle. April 22, 2010. p. 5. Retrieved January 7, 2014.
- "Fergie". OK!. Retrieved January 7, 2014.
- "Give Peas A Chance Article". Blender.
- "Lindsay Lohan Digs Fergie's Handbags". Entertainment Tonight. 2007-11-13. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- Gibbs, Adrienne. "Fergie Apologizes For Terrible National Anthem During All-Star Game". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Fergie Explains Axl Jack's Name, Says Son Is Josh Duhamel's Mini Me". Us Weekly. 2013-11-20. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Fergie and Josh Duhamel Split: What Went Wrong?". Us Weekly. 2017-09-20. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "The Sun". The Sun.
- Fresh, Mikey. "Fergie Takes A Break From Black Eyed Peas To Focus On Solo Career". Vibe. Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group. Retrieved 4 June 2017.