Wikipedia disambiguation page
A forest is an area of land with a lot of trees.
Forest might also mean:
- Forest, Belgium, a municipality in Belgium
- Forest, Ontario, a town in Ontario, Canada
- Forest Whitaker, American actor
- Foreste, a commune in Aisne, France
- Woodland: in British English, "forest" and "woodland" can be interchangeable.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.