Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fox.|
The fox is an animal.
Fox may also refer to:
- Leicester City F.C., an English football team who carry the nickname 'The Foxes'
- Fox Entertainment Group, a media network, and its subsidiaries:
- Volkswagen Fox, a subcompact car
- Fox McCloud, character from the Star Fox video game series
- Fox Mulder, character in the TV show The X-Files
- Lucius Fox, character from the Batman comic books series.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.