Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fraction.|
In common usage a fraction is any part of a unit.
Fraction may also mean:
- Fraction (mathematics), a quotient of numbers, e.g. "¾"; or, more generally, an element of a quotient field
- Fraction (chemistry), a quantity of a substance collected by the separation process known as fractionation
- Fraction (religion), the ceremonial act of breaking the bread during Christian Communion
- Fraction (politics), a parliamentary party
- Fraction (comic), a short-lived comic about the theft of a powersuit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fraction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.