Francis Colburn Adams
American novelist and writer
- Manuel Pereiera; or, The Sovereign Rule of South Carolina: with Views of Southern Laws, Life, and Hospitality, Washington, 1853,
- Uncle Tom at Home, &c, Phila., 1853.
- Our World; or, The Democrat's Rule. By Justia, a Know-Nothing. Lon.,1855,
- Justice in the By-Ways: a Tale of Life, 1856,
- Life and Adventures of Major Roger Sherman Potter. By Pheleg Van Truesdale. N. York, 1858.
- An Outcast: a Novel, N. York, 1861,
- The Story of a Trooper; with much concerning the Campaign on the Peninsula, (1861-1862,) N. York, 1865,
- Siege of Washington for Little People. Illust. Plila., 1867,
- The Von Toodleburgs: or, The Memoirs of a Very Distinguished Family. Illust. Phila., 1868,
- The Washers and Scrubbers. The Men Who Robbed Them. Washington, D. C.; Judd & Detweiler, 1878.
|Wikisource has original writing related to this article:|
- Herringshaw, Thomas William (1914). Herringshaw's American Blue-book of Biography. American Publishers' Association. p. 5.