A writer can mean anyone who makes a written work or who writes, but the word more usually means people who write creatively or as a job, or those who have written in many different forms. Skilled writers demonstrate skills in using language to portray certain ideas and images, whether in fiction or non-fiction.
Types of writing change
- Lyrical (lyrics to music)
- Myths and legends
- Nonfiction and creative nonfiction
- Greeting card writer
This list is only a few examples of the many types of writing there are.
Types of writers change
Writers often specialize in one of the following categories:
- Newspaper reporter
- Head writer
- Blog writer
- Business writing is writing proposals and plans for a corporation, and journalism reporting on markets, financing, and other economic matters. It has a specific purpose delivering important information to the reader in a simple, brief, and effective manner. 
Related pages change
- "the definition of writer". www.dictionary.com.
- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/writer. Cambridge Dictionary. Retrieved 2023-08-16
- Different types of writers, Salarship
- "Business Writing". Retrieved 2022-02-19.