person who uses written words to communicate ideas and to produce works of literature
A writer can mean anyone who makes a written work or who writes, but the word more usually means people who write creatively or as a job, or those who have written in many different forms. Skilled writers demonstrate skills in using language to portray certain ideas and images, whether in fiction or non-fiction.
Types of writingEdit
- Lyrical (lyrics to music)
- Myths and legends
- Nonfiction and creative nonfiction
Greeting card writer
This list is only a few examples of the many types of writing there are.
Types of writersEdit
Writers often specialize in one of the following categories:
- Newspaper reporter
- Magazine writer
- Head writer
- Blog writer
- A Business writer is someone who writes proposals and plans for a corporation, as well as reporting for writings on the stock market, financing, and other economic events. A type of writing used in a professional manner is known as business writing. It's a work of literature with a specific purpose that delivers important information to the reader in a simple, brief, and effective manner. 
- ↑ "the definition of writer". www.dictionary.com.
- ↑ Different types of writers, Salarship
- ↑ "Business Writing". Retrieved 2022-02-19.