Gerhard Richter (German: [ˈʁɪçtɐ]; born 9 February 1932) is a German visual artist. Richter is known for his abstract and photorealistic paintings. His works were also photographs and glass pieces. He is known as one of the most important German artists and many of his works have set record prices at auction.
Related pages change
- "Early Years » Biography » Gerhard Richter". www.gerhard-richter.com. Retrieved 2019-01-27.
Other websites change
- Gerhard Richter at Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Gerhard Richter Archive (State Art Collections Dresden, Germany)
- Gerhard Richter Archived 2009-09-04 at the Wayback Machine at Galerie Ludorff, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Thomas Dreher: Gerhard Richter: Atlas (1989) Review of an exhibition at the Lenbachhaus Munich 1989, in German