Wikimedia disambiguation page
The term Hindustan may relate to various aspects of three geographical areas:
- Indian subcontinent
- Land of the Indus River or "Indus land" to the Persians.
- A region in northern India, east and south of Yamuna river, between the Vindhya mountains and the Himalayas, where Hindi/Hindustani language is spoken
Hindustan can also refer to the following:
- Hindustan Motors, an Indian car manufacturer
- HMS Hindustan, one of the eight ships of the King Edward VII class battleships
- "Hindustan" (1918), a popular published song written and composed by Oliver G. Wallace and Harold Weeks
- Hindustan Times, a major Northern Indian English language daily newspaper
- HAL Airport (Hindustan Airport), the major airport of Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Hindustan, Indiana, United States, a small town just south of Martinsville, Indiana
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindustan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.