Wikimedia disambiguation page
This article may have too many red links. (May 2020)
Icing may refer to:
- Atmospheric icing, occurs when water droplets freeze on objects they contact
- Icing conditions, atmospheric conditions that can lead to the formation of water ice on various surfaces
- Aufeis, also called icing, a sheet-like mass of layered ice that forms from the freezing of successive flows of groundwater
- Claire's, which has a brand of accessories and jewelry called Icing
- Cryotherapy, also called icing, the cooling of body parts, often using ice or cold packs, to decrease pain and inflammation
- Fuel system icing inhibitor, an additive to aviation fuels that prevents the formation of ice in fuel lines
- Icing (drinking game), a drinking game involving the consumption of large quantities of Smirnoff Ice in inappropriate situations
- Icing (food), a sweet and often creamy glaze made of sugar used to cover or decorate baked goods, such as cakes, cookies or donuts
- Powdered sugar, also known as confectioners' sugar or icing sugar, is a very fine sugar used for icing, frosting and other decorations
- Royal icing, a hard, white icing, made from softly beaten egg whites, powdered sugar, and sometimes lemon or lime juice
- Icing (ice hockey), an ice hockey rule intended to discourage intentionally whacking the puck away from a team's goal to run out the clock
- Icing (nautical), sea spray that freezes upon contact with ships, occurs during very cold and windy weather, can cause a ship to capsize
- Icing the kicker, is a tactic employed by defending teams in American or Canadian football to disrupt the process of kicking a field goal just prior to the snap.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Icing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.