Infanta Luisa Fernanda of Spain
Infanta Maria Luisa Fernanda of Spain (María Luisa Fernanda; 30 January 1832 – 2 February 1897) was Infanta of Spain by birth and was the Duchess o Montpensier after her 1846 mairriage to a son of King Louis Philippe I of the French. Her husband was Prince Antoine o Orléans, Duke of Montpensier. She was also a sister of Queen Isabel II of Spain.
|Infanta Luisa Fernanda of Spain|
|Duchess of Montpensier|
1847 painting of Infanta Luisa Fernanda by Winterhalter.
|Born||30 January 1832|
Royal Palace,Madrid, Spain
|Died||2 February 1897 (aged 65)|
San Telmo Palace, Seville, Spain
|Burial||2 February 1897|
Infantes Pantheon, Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Spain
|Spouse||Prince Antoine, Duke of Montpensier|
|Issue||Isabel, Countess of Paris|
Princess María Cristina
Mercedes, Queen of Spain
Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera
|House||Bourbons of Spain (bi birth)|
Orléans (bi mairiage)
|Father||Ferdinand VII of Spain|
|Mother||Maria Christina of the Twa Sicilies|
- Princess Marie Isabelle of Orléans (21 September 1848 – 23 April 1919) married Prince Philippe, Count of Paris an had children.
- Princess Maria Amelia of Orléans (1851–1870) died unmairit.
- Princess María Cristina of Orléans (29 October 1852 – 28 Aprile 1879) died unmarried.
- Princess Maria de la Regla of Orléans (1856–1861)
- [?] (1857-1857)
- Prince Fernando of Orléans (1859–1873)
- Mercedes o Orléans (24 June 1860 – 26 Juin 1878) married Alfonso XII of Spain, no children.
- Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera (23 Februar 1866 – 24 December 1930) married Infanta Eulalia of Spain and had children.
Titles and stylesEdit
Media related to Infanta Luisa Fernanda of Spain at Wikimedia Commons