Infanta Luisa Fernanda, Duchess of Montpensier
Infanta María Luisa Fernanda of Spain, Duchess of Montpensier (30 January 1832 – 2 February 1897) was Infanta of Spain by birth and was the Duchess o Montpensier after her 1846 mairriage to a son of King Louis Philippe I of the French. Her husband was Prince Antoine o Orléans, Duke of Montpensier. She was also a sister of Queen Isabel II of Spain.
|Infanta Luisa Fernanda|
|Duchess of Montpensier|
|Born||30 January 1832|
Royal Palace of Madrid, Spain
|Died||2 February 1897 (aged 65)|
San Telmo Palace, Seville, Spain
|Burial||2 February 1897|
Infantes Pantheon, Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Spain
Prince Antoine, Duke of Montpensier
(m. 1846; died 1890)
|Infanta Isabel, Countess of Paris|
Infanta Maria Amelia
Infanta María Cristina
Infanta Maria de la Regla
Mercedes, Queen of Spain
Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera
|Father||Ferdinand VII of Spain|
|Mother||Maria Christina of the Two Sicilies|
|Royal styles of|
Infanta Luisa Fernanda of Spain,
Duchess of Montpensier
|Reference style||Her Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
- Princess Marie Isabelle of Orléans (21 September 1848 – 23 April 1919) married Prince Philippe, Count of Paris an had children.
- Princess Maria Amelia of Orléans (1851–1870) died unmairit.
- Princess María Cristina of Orléans (29 October 1852 – 28 Aprile 1879) died unmarried.
- Princess Maria de la Regla of Orléans (1856–1861)
- [?] (1857-1857)
- Prince Fernando of Orléans (1859–1873)
- Mercedes o Orléans (24 June 1860 – 26 Juin 1878) married Alfonso XII of Spain, no children.
- Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera (23 Februar 1866 – 24 December 1930) married Infanta Eulalia of Spain and had children.
Titles and stylesEdit
Media related to Infanta Luisa Fernanda, Duchess of Montpensier at Wikimedia Commons