Wikimedia disambiguation page
Inheritance is when people pass on property and debts when they die.
Inheritance or inheritor may also be:
- The Inheritors by Nobel Prize winner William Golding
- Inheritor (novel), a 1996 science fiction novel by C. J. Cherryh
- Inheritance (novel), a 2011 book part of the Inheritance Cycle
In other fields:
- Heredity, the genetic information passed on by the father and mother
- Inheritance (computer science), a way to make new classes using others that are already made
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inheritance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.