Ivan Kizimov (Russian: Иван Михайлович Кизимов; 28 May 1928 – 22 September 2019) was a Soviet-born Russian equestrian and Olympic champion. He was born in Novocherkassk. He won a gold medal in dressage at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City, and a gold medal in team dressage at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich.
- Ушел из жизни выдающийся спортсмен и тренер Иван Михайлович Кизимов) (in Russian)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Ivan Kizimov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 4 December 2016. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- "1968 Summer Olympics – Mexico City, Mexico – Equestrian" Archived 2008-09-29 at the Wayback Machine databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 21 September 2008)
- "1972 Summer Olympics – München, Germany – Equestrian" Archived 2008-09-19 at the Wayback Machine databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 21 September 2008)
- Ivan Kizimov at the International Olympic Committee
- Ivan Kizimov at the Olympic Channel
- Ivan Kizimov at Olympedia