Jenna Lee Dewan Tatum (born December 3, 1980) is an American actress and dancer. She began her career as a backup dancer for Janet Jackson. Later she worked with artists including Pink, Missy Elliott, and Christina Aguilera. She is known for her role as Nora in the 2006 film Step Up for which she won a Teen Choice Award. She has also starred on the short-lived NBC series The Playboy Club. Tatum had a recurring role on the FX series American Horror Story: Asylum. She was Freya Beauchamp on the Lifetime series Witches of East End. Dewan has been married to actor Channing Tatum since 2009, and divorced in 2019.
Jenna Lee Dewan
December 3, 1980
Hartford, Connecticut, U.S.
|Other names||Jenna Dewan-Tatum|
Jenna Dewan Tatum
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Occupation||Actress, dancer, businesswoman|
(m. 2009; div. 2019)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Predicts How She and Channing Tatum Would've Done on SYTYCD, Imagines Step Up Reboot of Our Dreams
- Jenna Dewan Tatum as Freya Beauchamp - Witches of East End Cast & Characters
- "2007 Teen Choice Awards: Announcing the Winners!". Popsugar Inc. Archived from the original on 25 October 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- Paul Chavez (4 November 2014). "Jenna Dewan Tatum's supernatural drama Witches Of East End comes to an end after two seasons". Daily Mail. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- Stephanie Webber (1 July 2015). "Channing Tatum: Jenna Dewan Is "Super Mom," Not Sure If I'm a Good Dad". US Weekly. Retrieved 6 December 2015.