Wikimedia disambiguation page
Kalpa could mean:
- A word in Sanskrit, meaning "practicable, feasible, possible", and also "proper, fit, able", from a root kḷp "to be well ordered or regulated"
- Kalpa (Vedanga) "proper practice", "ritual", one of the six disciplines of Vedanga in Hinduism
- Kalpa (time unit) a Sanskrit word referring to a great length of time (Aeon) in Buddhist and Hindu cosmology
- Kalpa, Himachal Pradesh, a town in Himachal Pradesh, India
- KalPa, a Finnish ice hockey team
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalpa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.