2003 film by Sabiha Sumar
Khamosh Pani (Urdu: خاموش پانی, Hindi: खामोश पानी, English: Silent Waters) is a 2003 French/German production about a widowed mother and her young son set in a late 1970s village in Punjab, Pakistan which is coming under radical influence.
|Directed by||Sabiha Sumar|
|Produced by||Peter Hermann|
|Written by||Paromita Vohra|
Adnan Shah Tipu
|Distributed by||Shringar Films (India)|
- 2003: Locarno International Film Festival
- 2003: Nantes Three Continents Festival
- 2003: Karachi International Film Festival
- Silent waves, still waters The Hindu, 2 December 2004.
- Awards Internet Movie Database.
- Award Citations - 2003 Kara Awards Archived 2008-08-28 at the Wayback Machine Karachi International Film Festival Official website.
- Indo-Asian News Service (21 July 2004). "Visiting Pakistan was like a pilgrimage: Kiron Kher". sify.com. Retrieved 28 March 2019.