Mexican cable television channel
MVS TV (stylized MVStv) is a Mexican general entertainment programming cable television network. It is owned by MVS Comunicaciones. The cable channel was launched along with the wireless cable television company MVS Multivision in Mexico City, now called MASTV.
|Former names||5INCUENTAYDO2 (2001-2006)|
|Various Multimedios Televisión stations, including Mexico City||6.4|
MVS TV is an entertainment channel with a wide variety of entertainment programming. In 2018, about 70 percent of its programming was produced in-house, with the remaining 30 percent provided by independent companies. In addition to its own newscasts shared with MVS Radio, MVS TV carries the news programs of Uno TV, owned by América Móvil.
- ↑ MVS: 52MX information Archived July 10, 2012, at Archive.today (in Spanish)
- ↑ "MVS Televisión: 'Lanzamos el canal MC en América Latina e incrementamos nuestra distribución'". NewsLineReport. October 12, 2018. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
- ↑ "UNOTV a tele abierta". José Cárdenas. July 12, 2018. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
- Official website
- Canal 51 website Archived 2019-03-09 at the Wayback Machine