Manipur Polo International 2016
Manipur Polo International 2016 or 10th Manipur International Polo Tournament is a Polo Tournament that was held in Imphal, Manipur. It was organised in Mapal Kangjeibung (Imphal Polo Ground), the oldest polo ground in the world.  Australia won the trophy after defeating India-B team (Manipur team) by 7-6 goals. USA won the third place by beating England by 7-6 goals.
|Venue(s)||Imphal Polo Ground (in Imphal host cities)|
|Third place||United States|
|Matches played||Polo (Sagol Kangjei)|
- "International polo tournament opens in Imphal". www.mid-day.com. 2016-11-22. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "10th Manipur International Polo tournament begins Efforts on to save Manipuri pony from extinction : CM : 23rd nov16 ~ E-Pao! Headlines". e-pao.net. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "Manipur defeats South Africa at the International Polo Tournament". thenortheasttoday.com. 2016-11-22. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "International polo tourney opens in Imphal". hi INDiA. 2016-11-22. Archived from the original on 2021-12-20. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "International Polo begins in Imphal". easternmirrornagaland.com.
- ANI (2016-11-30). "Australia down India-B to win 10th Manipur Int. Polo tournament". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "10th Manipur International Polo tournament Australia down England to enter final – Manipur News". Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- "USA DEFEATS ENGLAND 7-6; SECURES THIRD PLACE IN THE 10TH MANIPUR POLO INTERNATIONAL INVITATIONAL". United States Polo Association®. Retrieved 2022-03-05.