Japanese politician (1835-1924)
Early life Edit
Matsukata was the 4th Prime Minister of Japan from 6 May 1891 to 8 August 1892. He was also the 6th Prime Minister from 18 September 1896 to 12 January 1898.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Matsukata Masayoshi" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 618.
- "Matsukata, Count Masayoshi," Who's who in the Far East, 1906-7, p. 218.
- Roberts, George E. (1900). Annual report of the Director of the Mint (US), p. 393.
- "Japan's Genro Act to FIll Hara's Post; Saionji Confers With Matsukata at Palace and Latter Goes to See Yamagata," New York Times November 7, 1921; retrieved 2012-9-20.
- Shaw, William A. (1906). The Knights of England, p. 348; "His Excellency Count Matsugata, formerly Prime-Minister-of Japan," London Gazette, Issue 27493, page 7162, 9 November 1902; retrieved 2012-9-20.
Other websites Edit
Media related to Masayoshi Matsukata at Wikimedia Commons
| Prime Minister of Japan
| Prime Minister of Japan|