field vegetated primarily by grass and other non-woody plants (grassland)
A meadow is a field vegetated primarily by grass and other non-woody plants. It may be cut for hay or grazed by livestock such as cattle, sheep or goats.
- UK Wild Meadows Website Archived 2012-07-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Irish Wild Meadows Website
- Flora locale - information on creating wildflower meadows Archived 2021-04-15 at the Wayback Machine
- Meadow Planting Archived 2016-03-03 at the Wayback Machine
- A Year in a Meadow (Ottawa Canada)
- Grow a Back Yard Meadow (Ottawa Canada)