Wikimedia disambiguation page
Field can mean:
- an area of land in a farm, which may be used for crops or animals; also a meadow or area that is empty of trees, and has mostly grass.
- in computing, a field is an item/category of data, e.g. first name; a field contains data about one aspect of the table, e.g. a field can contain all of the first names of a table. An individual entry in a field, e.g. Anna for the first name field, is called a field value. A record contains all of the field values about a particular subject, such as an employee.
- field of vision, the area in sight of a person.
- in mathematics, a certain kind of algebraic structure: field (mathematics)
- in physics, a field is seen as extending throughout a large region of space so that it influences everything: field (physics).
- magnetic field, the area around a magnet in which there is magnetic force
- See also: force field
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Field.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.