engineer or scientist working in the field of mechanics
A mechanician is an engineer or a scientist working in the field of mechanics, or in engineering, applied mechanics and similar fields. Sometimes mechanicians are also called mechaniker and mechanicist.
People who made lasting contributions to mechanics more than 100 years agoEdit
- iMechanica, news and views of interest to mechanicians and their friends.
- Homepage of the ASME International Applied Mechanics Division Archived 2013-05-21 at the Wayback Machine
- Mathematics Geneaology Project
- Mechanician Career Description Archived 2012-06-10 at the Wayback Machine
- The MacTutor History of Mathematics archive