Wikimedia disambiguation page
The term ministry could mean:
- Ministry (government department), a department of a government
- Ministry (collective executive) (often the Ministry), the complete body of government ministers (whether or not they are in cabinet) under the leadership of a prime minister
- The Ministry, also known as the Aireacht, the cabinet of the government established by the revolutionary Irish Republic of 1919-1922
- Religious ministry, a type of activity conducted by members of various faiths
- Ministry (band), an American industrial metal band
- Ministry of Sound, a well known nightclub in London, sometimes referred to as the Ministry
- Ministry of Darkness, a professional wrestling faction in the WWE
- Ministry (magazine), a magazine for pastors published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ministry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.