Monster Buster Club
Monster Buster Club is a children's comedy action animated television program series. It was created by Vincent Chalvon-Demersay and David Michel and by Marathon Media and Image Entertainment Corporation Inc. The series was first shown on TV in Europe on Jetix, June 2, 2008. In the United States it began on June 9, 2008. In Asia it started on May 3, 2008. The show was first shown on Canada's Television channel YTV in 2008. The series ended in 2009.
|Monster Buster Club|
|Genre||Action, Comedy, Adventures|
|Created by||Vincent Chalvon-Demersay |
|Developed by||Marathon Media Group |
|Written by||John Derevlany (Eps. 1-26) |
Al Schwartz (Eps. 27-52)
|Voices of||Michael Yarmush|
Tabitha St. Germain
|Theme music composer||David Vadant|
|Country of origin||France|
|Original language(s)||French |
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||52 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Vincent Chalvon-Demersay|
Charles Henri Moarbes
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original network||Jetix Europe (Europe)|
|Picture format||480i (4:3 SDTV)|
|Original release||June 2, 2008 –|
November 14, 2009
This show is about three twelve-year-olds, helped by an alien girl named Cathy, who are all charged with saving their town from alien invasions. With her grandfather, they reform a secret organization that was founded centuries ago called the Monster Buster Club, often abbreviated to MBC. The goal of the MBC is to locate alien criminals seeking refuge in Single Town, capture them, and send them to galactic authorities.
- ↑ John Hopewell (4 March 2008). "Toon Disney takes 'Monster Buster'". Variety Media, LLC. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- ↑ Ramin Zahed (7 June 2008). "Monster Buster Club Open for Business on Jetix". Animation Magazine. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- Official Site Archived 2013-10-21 at the Wayback Machine
- Marathon Brings Monster to MIPCOM from animationmagazine.net
- Disney XD Official site
- Monster Buster Club at TV.com