The New York Times
The New York Times, often called just the Times, is a newspaper based in New York City. It is printed around the world. It is owned by The New York Times Company, which makes 15 other newspapers. The New York Times was first printed in 1851. Its motto is "All the news that's fit to print".
The New York Times has a national list of bestselling books, in several categories.
- "Historical news - Newspapers and News - Subject & Class Guides at Green River Community College". libguides.greenriver.edu. Retrieved November 10, 2010.
- "How to Read Newspapers' New Circulation Numbers - Advertising Age - MediaWorks". adage.com. Retrieved November 10, 2010.
- The New York Times on the Web
- Official history of the Times
- Daniel Okrent, "THE PUBLIC EDITOR; Is The New York Times a Liberal Newspaper?" New York Times, July 25 2004
- Fit and Unfit to Print: the Wall Street Journal replies to the Times on the subject of the press's obligations in wartime