Nicole Marie Jeanne Andrieu
21 October 1931
Saint-Cloud, Hauts-de-Seine, France
|Died||25 June 2016 (aged 84)|
She appeared in 43 movies between 1947 and 1979. After working as an extra in a few movies, she won a major role in Rendez-vous de juillet (1949), with Brigitte Auber. In 1970, she turned to television appearing in different television movies and miniseries, in which she continued to work until 2004.
Courcel is best known for her role in Serge Bourguignon's Sundays and Cybele (1962). She had notable parts in: La Marie du port (1950, opposite Jean Gabin), Sacha Guitry's Royal Affairs in Versailles (1954), and La Sorcière (1956, opposite Marina Vlady).
- Erickson, Hal. "Nicole Courcel". All Movie Guide. Retrieved 23 June 2009.
- Mort de la comédienne de cinéma et de théâtre Nicole Courcel (French)
Media related to Nicole Courcel at Wikimedia Commons
- Nicole Courcel on IMDb
- Nicole Courcel at AllMovie
- Nicole Courcel at Cinémathèque française
- In 'Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Deadly Prophecy at Internet Archive