Noisettes at Stubbs BBQ SXSW, 16 March 2006
|Genres||Indie rock, post-punk revival, funk, soul|
They released their first EP Three Moods of the Noisettes in April of 2005 on the independent record label Side Salad Records which led to signing internationally with Universal Music Group, who released the EP in the US on the Low Altitude imprint.
Noisettes have performed in Europe and the United States with bands such as TV on the Radio, Tom Vek, Babyshambles, Bloc Party and the Mystery Jets, and Muse. In 2007 the band released their first album What's the Time Mr. Wolf?.
- What's the Time Mr. Wolf? (5th February 2007) UK #75, (April 17th 2007 in the U.S)
- Three Moods of the Noisettes (11th April 2005)
- What's The Time Mini-Wolf? (26th December 2006) - Digital download exclusive to iTunes
- Wild Young Hearts (April 20, 2009), UK #7
- Contact (2012)
- "IWE" (30th January 2006)
- "Scratch Your Name" (12th June 2006) Re-release May 7th 2007.
- "Don't Give Up" (20th November 2006) UK #73
- "Sister Rosetta (Capture The Spirit)" (29th January 2007) UK #63
- "The Count of Monte Christo" (September 3, 2007)
- "Wild Young Hearts" (December 29, 2008)
- "Don't Upset The Rhythm" (March 23, 2009) UK #2
- "Never Forget You[ (June 15, 2009)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Noisettes.|