Oscar's Oasis (known as Oscar & Co in French) is a French-South Korean computer animated television series consisting of 78 7-minute episodes. It was produced by TeamTO and Tuba Entertainment, in association with Cake Entertainment based on the original show broadcast on Disney Channel Asia. It started as a series of 1-2 minute shorts under the title Ooohhh Asis. Oscar's Oasis can be viewed on the Nintendo 3DS in 3D. In the United States and United Kingdom, all episodes can be seen on Netflix Streaming. In Latin America and Brazil, the Spanish and Portuguese dub airs on Cartoon Network Latin America.
|Created by||Tae-Sik Shin|
|Written by||Boutique Filmes|
|Country of origin||France|
|Original language(s)||English |
|No. of seasons||1 2|
|No. of episodes||78 +7 shorts + 1 2 pilot|
|Running time||4 minutes (pilot)|
1-3 minutes (shorts)
|Distributor||Cake Distribution |
|Original network||Canal+ Family|
TF1 (since 2011)
|Picture format||HDTV 1080p|
|First shown in||25 May 2007|
|Original release||5 September 2010 –|
The four main characters are:
- Oscar - The main character of the show. He is a gecko that is always getting into trouble with the other three characters – Popy, Harchi and Buck. Oscar is always trying to catch flies and find some water, but most of the time, things don't come out right. Whenever he has something interesting, the trio always tries to take it from him. Also, he often tries to steal the trio's food. Voiced by Marie Facundo.
- Popy - a fennec fox, the boss of the trio, the one who gives the orders. She is quite clever and sneaky, tricking the other animals as well as the two others in the trio. Voiced by Marie Facundo.
- Harchi - a hyena, the brawn of the trio, he is given the physical jobs. He normally acts as the driving force behind the makeshift cart that he along with his friends chase Oscar or the chickens with. Sometimes he can also show stupidity. Voiced by Sly Johnson.
- Buck - a vulture, the nerd of the trio, he always approves when Harchi gets yelled at by Popy. Voiced by Sly Johnson.
- "Oscar's Oasis". Cake Entertainment. Archived from the original on 3 August 2016. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- "Oscar & Co "Poule de choc"". Annecy. Archived from the original on 28 September 2016.
- "Oscar's Oasis THE HEAT IS ON" (PDF). Cake Entertainment. Archived (PDF) from the original on 12 December 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2011.