PROSOCO is a national manufacturer of special construction chemical products for cleaning, protecting and maintaining concrete. It was created in 1937. PROSOCO's production and warehouse building, and corporate headquarters are in Lawrence, Kansas; construction on that building started in 1998.
The company has 100-250 employees.
PROSOCO was created in 1937. It was first called the Process Solvent Company. It was first a company in Kansas City that made special cleaning products and engine products for the car and railroad industries. Because the construction industry grew in the 1950s, Process Solvent Company starting making construction and building maintenance products. In 1967, the Process Solvent Company filed to trademark "PSC", which made it shorter to call the company.
PROSOCO has been involved with some famous buildings including the United States Capitol Building.
In 2015, the company received an award Building Green's top-10 products.
PROSOCO has 4 brands: R-Guard, Sure Klean, Consolideck and Anchoring Systems.
- ↑ "Global Densificador de silicato de litio Mercado Análisis de pronóstico de tendencias por tipo de regiones de fabricantes y aplicación hasta 2030 | Mapei, M3 Technologies Inc, PROSOCO – HOYSanLuis" (in Mexican Spanish). Archived from the original on 2021-05-20. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- ↑ "Concrete Sealer Market Trends And Opportunity. Latest Research Report Covering Major Players – Curecrete Distribution(Ashford Formula and RetroPlate), Prosoco, Evonik, BASF, SealSource, etc. – Clark County Blog". Archived from the original on 2021-05-20. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- ↑ Brack, Richard (October 16, 1998). "ProSoCo Gets Started in Lawrence". Lawrence Journal World. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- ↑ Newman, Parker (April 29, 2015). "Protecting and Maintaining Concrete - Why They Are Important". Retrieved November 10, 2015.
- ↑ "PROSOCO, Inc. - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- ↑ Force, Legal (September 7, 1967). "PSC Company Trademark". Trademarkia. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- ↑ Lawhorn, Chad (July 21, 2002). "Prosoco sweeps into "alliance"". Lawrence Journal World. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- ↑ Ehrlich, Brent; Melton, Paula; Wilson, Alex (2014-10-13). "BuildingGreen Announces Top-10 Products for 2015". BuildingGreen. Retrieved 2021-05-20.