Wikimedia disambiguation page
(Redirected from Packaging)
The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (October 2011)
Package or packaging can mean:
- a container such as a box or parcel
- Software package, in computing, a type of file format where software programs and installation material are grouped together
- Chip carrier, in electronics, the material added around a component or integrated circuit so it can be handled without damage and put into a circuit
- Automotive package, in automobile building and advertising, a group of features all sold together
- Package holiday, in tourism, a holiday or package tour where travel and accommodations are advertised and sold together
- Movie packaging, in movie industry terminology, when a top talent agency starts a film or television project using its own talent
- Media packaging, a set of clips about one particular story, often used in news broadcasts and narrated by an anchor or a field reporter
- as a verb, meaning packing
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Package.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.