Wikimedia disambiguation page
Parallel could mean:
- Parallel (geometry), as in "parallel lines"
- Circle of latitude, an imaginary east-west line circling a globe, e.g. the 38th parallel
- Parallelism (grammar), a balance of two or more similar words, phrases, or clauses
- Parallel study, a type of clinical study
- Parallel circuits, as opposed to series
- Parallel import, also known as a "grey market product"
- Parallel transport, in mathematics using vectors and smooth curves
- Parallel key, the minor (or major) key of a major (or minor) key with the same tonic
- Harmonic parallelism, also known as "harmonic planing" or "parallel voice leading"
- Parallel fifths, also known as "consecutive fifths", involve the concurrence of successive intervals of a perfect fifth between two voices in parallel motion -- a harmonization generally forbidden in modern musical theory
- Parallel (manga) (ぱられる) is a shōnen manga by Toshihiko Kobayashi
- Parallel 9, A British children's television show
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parallel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.