Geldof in October 2012
Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof
13 March 1989
|Died||7 April 2014 (aged 25)|
Wrotham, Kent, England
|Cause of death||Accidental heroin overdose|
|Body discovered||Wrotham, Kent, England|
|Occupation||Columnist, television personality, model|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
(m. 2008; div. 2011)
(m. 2012; her death 2014)
|Parent(s)||Bob Geldof (father)|
Paula Yates (mother)
|Relatives||Hughie Green (grandfather)|
Pixie Geldof (sister)
She was Paula Yates' and Bob Geldof's second daughter. She was born in Westminster. She was raised in Chelsea and Faversham, Kent. She wrote for the UK version of Elle Girl until it stopped being made in October 2005. In September 2007, she modeled on a catwalk for the first time at London Fashion Week. Geldof presented a show on ITV2 called OMG! with Peaches Geldof in 2011.
She married Thomas Cohen on 8 September 2012 at the church in Davington, Kent, where her parents married. They lived in North London before moving to Wrotham, Kent. On 21 April 2012, Geldof had her first son with Cohen, Astala Dylan Willow. On 24 April 2013, their second son, Phaedra Bloom Forever, was born.
- "Peaches Geldof Harshes on Ed Westwick". New York.
- "Just to clarify once and for all, my name is Peaches Honeyblossom (ridiculous, I know!) -The rest of the added names have never been mine". Peaches Geldof – via Twitter. 16 March 2010. Retrieved 14 March 2011.
- "Whoop its my birthday! Today should be fun x". Peaches Geldof via Twitter. 13 March 2010. Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- "Peaches Geldof dies aged 25". BBC News. 7 April 2014. Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- "Marriage over for Peaches Geldof". BBC News: Entertainment. 7 February 2009. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Peaches Geldof Reveals Wedding Pics: 'I Felt My Mother Watching Over Me'". Huffington Post. 11 September 2012. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Lucy Mapstone (21 April 2012). "Peaches Geldof welcomes first child". MSN Celebrity website. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose". BBC News.