Persian Gulf Studies Center
The Persian Gulf Studies Center PGSC, is an Institute of historical, geographical, geopolitical and strategic studies of the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea. This study center is a Non Governmental Organization in Iran.
مرکز مطالعات خلیج فارس
|Named after||Persian Gulf|
|Founder||Rouzbeh Parsapour and Dr.Ajam|
|Founded at||Alborz Province, Iran|
|Type||Non Governmental Organization|
|Fields||historical, geopolitical, geographical strategic studies|
The center has published many books, atlases and articles in Persian and held many seminars and festivals. Documents on the Persian Gulf's name ,3d pan white
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors, «Persian Gulf Studies Center».(Retrieved at July 29, 2016)
- ↑ «defending the name "Persian Gulf" in the world Archived 2016-08-21 at the Wayback Machine» (in Persian) at Fars News Agency. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- ↑ «Persian Gulf symbol of Iranian glory, history» at Mehr News Agency. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- ↑ «Persian Gulf Studies Center». Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- ↑ Documents on the Persian Gulf's name the eternal heritage ancient time by Dr.Mohammad Ajam
- Persian gulf maps
- Documents on the Persian Gulf's name Iran A book and atlas