Peter J. Ratcliffe
Sir Peter John Ratcliffe, FRS, FMedSci (born 14 May 1954) is a British physician and scientist. He is trained as a nephrologist. He was a practicing clinician at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford and Nuffield Professor of Clinical Medicine and head of the Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine at the University of Oxford from 2004 to 2016.
In 2016 he became Clinical Research Director at the Francis Crick Institute, retaining a position at Oxford as member of the Ludwig Institute of Cancer Research and Director of the Target Discovery Institute, University of Oxford.
- Ratcliffe, Sir Peter (John) | WHO'S WHO & WHO WAS WHO. doi:10.1093/ww/9780199540884.013.43812.
- Peter Ratcliffe - Hypoxia Biology Laboratory - website of the Francis Crick Institute
- Biologists who decoded how cells sense oxygen win medicine Nobel - website of the scientific journal Nature
- Sir Peter Ratcliffe - website of the Hellenic Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- "Peter Ratcliffe | The Francis Crick Institute". The Francis Crick Institute. Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- Crick Website
- "The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2019". NobelPrize.org. Retrieved 2019-10-07.