Wikimedia disambiguation page
Purity means that a substance is all the same. There are no contaminants or other things added. The word also means no badness in a person's character.
Purity may also refer to:
- An indication of the amount of other gases in a particular gas
- Purity, a 1916 movie.
- A measure of correlation between a system and its environment,
- "Purity", a song by Slipknot on their debut self-titled album
- Purity in Buddhism, a spiritual purity of character or essence
- Purity Dairies, a dairy company in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Purity Factories, a food processing company in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- Purity Distilling Company, an alcohol manufacturer involved in the Boston Molasses Disaster in the United States
- Black oil (also known as Purity), a fictional alien virus in the TV series The X-Files
- Purity, a former supermarket brand owned by Woolworths Limited
- Purity, the colorfulness of a light source.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.