Founder of Bairagi Sect, Vaishnav-Hindu Saint, Social Reformer
Sri Ramanandacharya was a poet, who was devoted to Vaishnavism. Most Hindu people think that he started Ramanandi Sampradaya. He was born on December 30 from 1300 to 1380 CE, and died some time from 1400 to 1475 CE.
- William Pinch (1996), Peasants and Monks in British India, University of California Press, ISBN 978-0520200616, pages 53-89
- Schomer and McLeod (1987), The Sants: Studies in a Devotional Tradition of India, Motilal Banarsidass, ISBN 9788120802773, pages 4-6
- Charlotte Vaudeville (1974), Kabir, Vol. 1, Oxford University Press, ISBN 978-0198265269, pages 110-117
- Selva Raj and William Harman (2007), Dealing with Deities: The Ritual Vow in South Asia, State University of New York Press, ISBN 978-0791467084, pages 165-185
- Nirmal Dass (2000), Songs of the Saints from the Adi Granth, State University of New York Press, ISBN 978-0791446843, page 160-164