American ironworker and politician
Randall John Bryce
December 9, 1964
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Education||University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee|
Bryce has been nicknamed IronStache because of his career as an ironworker and for his mustache. His campaign has been endorsed by Senator Bernie Sanders prompting his campaign to become popular.
- "Randy Bryce's Biography". Vote Smart. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
- Gorney, Charles (July 30, 2012). "Randall Bryce, Democratic Candidate for 62nd State Assembly District Representative". Caledonia Patch. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- Mascaro, Lisa. "Meanwhile, a Democratic union worker known as 'IronStache' on Twitter makes a bid for Paul Ryan's Wisconsin seat". latimes.com.
- Glauber, Bill (November 13, 2017). "Bernie Sanders endorses Randy Bryce in congressional bid against Paul Ryan". Journal Sentinel. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- Sandler Clarke, Joe (April 12, 2018). "Meet the trade unionist hoping to replace Paul Ryan: "I don't blame him for running scared"". New Statesman. Retrieved April 13, 2018.