person who composes, conducts or performs music
(Redirected from Recording artist)
A musician is a person who plays a musical instrument like a guitar or a piano or a person that sings.
A musician is also someone who writes music, even if they write it for other people to play. People who write music are called composers.
Musicians can also make a group together to play songs.
Lists of musiciansEdit
- Some famous composers and musicians
- Johann Sebastian Bach (Composer)
- Ludwig van Beethoven (Composer)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer)
- Duke Ellington (Composer, plays the piano)
- Bob Marley (Plays the electric guitar, also sings)
- Paul McCartney (Singer, plays the bass and the guitar)
- Michael Jackson (Singer)
- Jimi Hendrix (Plays the electric guitar, also sings)
- Cat Stevens (Singer)
- Some famous bands
- Some famous orchestras
- The London Symphony Orchestra, The United Kingdom
- The New York Philharmonic Orchestra, USA
- The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Germany
- The Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra, Serbia
- The Cleveland Orchestra, USA