Wikimedia disambiguation page
(Redirected from Romantic)
Romance or romantic might mean:
- Something related to Ancient Rome
- Romance language, a language based on Latin, including Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian
- Chivalric romance, a style of medieval and Renaissance fiction
- Romance (love), love focusing on feelings over sex
- Romantic friendship, a close but non-sexual relationship between friends that includes a degree of physical closeness
- Romantic orientation, indicates which sex or gender people are likely to have a romantic relationship with
- Romanticism, a style of art that started in France in the late 1700s. It includes:
- Romance novel, a style of written fiction
- Romance movie, a style of movies
- Romance comics, a style of comics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.