The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (September 2011)
Room Service is a rock album by Canadian singer/songwriter Bryan Adams released internationally in 2004 and in the U.S. the following year. "Open Road" was the first single taken from the album, followed by "Flying", "Room Service" and, as an American release, "This Side of Paradise". In the summer of 2005, "Open Road" was used the theme song in ESPN's SportsCenter series 50 States in 50 Days.
|Studio album by|
|Released||October 19, 2004|
|Recorded||September 29, 2002 - June 4, 2004|
|Bryan Adams chronology|
|Singles from Room Service|
"East Side Story" was originally going to be released on Chicane's canceled Album Easy To Assemble with Bryan Adams on vocals, although with a completely different composition.
|1.||"East Side Story"||Adams, Peters, Bracegirdle||4:45|
|2.||"This Side of Paradise"||Adams, Peters||3:50|
|3.||"Not Romeo Not Juliet"||Adams, Thornalley, Munday||3:37|
|5.||"She's a Little Too Good for Me"||Adams, Peters||2:37|
|6.||"Open Road"||Adams, Kennedy||3:35|
|7.||"Room Service"||Adams, Kennedy||2:53|
|8.||"I Was Only Dreamin'"||Adams, Peters||2:30|
|9.||"Right Back Where I Started From"||Adams, Kennedy||3:41|
|10.||"Nowhere Fast"||Adams, Peters, Ellofsson||3:48|
|11.||"Why Do You Have to Be So Hard to Love"||Adams, Peters||2:58|
|12.||"Blessing in Disguise (UK/Japan Bonus Track and B-side of single)"||Adams, Peters||3:00|
- Bryan Adams - guitar, dobro, harmonica, piano and bass
- Keith Scott - guitars
- Mickey Curry - drums
- Norm Fisher - bass
- Gary Breit - piano and organ
- Phil Tornalley - additional production, guitars and keyboards
- Yoad Nevo - additional production, programming, percussion, guitars
- Declan Masterson - Irish whistle on "Flying"
- Maurice Seezer - accordion and piano on "Flying"
- Gavin Greenway - string arrangement on "Flying"
- Michael Kamen - string arrangement and oboe on "I Was Only Dreaming"
- Ben Dobie, Avril Mackintosh, and Olle Romo - protocols editing
- The Pointless Brothers - background vocals on "Flying"
- Bob Clearmountain - Mixing
- Ben Dobie - engineering