Rutland County, Vermont
county in Vermont, United States
Rutland County is a county in the U.S. state of Vermont. In 2005, 63,743 people lived there. Its county seat is Rutland. The U.S. Census Bureau says that the county has 945 square miles (2,447 km²) of total area. Out of that, 933 square miles (2,415 km²) is land and 12 square miles (32 km²) is water.
- Addison County, Vermont - north
- Windsor County, Vermont - east
- Bennington County, Vermont - south
- Washington County, New York - west
- ↑ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.