Sam Kazemian in 2018
February 12, 1993
|Education||UCLA (neuroscience and philosophy)|
|Occupation||President of Everipedia|
|Known for||Co-founding Everipedia|
In 2017, Kazemian told to Boing Boing that "Wikia, like Wikipedia, uses really old software that was built in 2001. Meanwhile there are all these new, modern crowd-knowledge sites like Rap Genius, Quora and StackOverflow, but nobody ever tried to attack the original beast - a wiki of everything - with the new, modern tools. That is what Everipedia aims to do."
- "Sam Kazemian". Crunchbase. 2018.
- Jafari, Hamed (9 June 2016). "Interview with the Founders of Everipedia AKA the "Thug Wikipedia"". TechRasa.
- Chavez-Dreyfuss, Gertrude (8 February 2018). "Novogratz's New Fund, Others Invest $30 Million in Online Encyclopedia". U.S. News & World Report.
- "Everipedia Raises $30m in Series A Funding". FinSMEs. 10 February 2018.
- "Everipedia: Bản sao xấu xí và tội lỗi của Wikipedia" [Everipedia: ugly copy and sin of Wikipedia]. VNG Corporation. 10 August 2017.
- Nazarian, Adelle (9 February 2016). "Everipedia: The Wikipedia Competitor for the People". Breitbart News.
- James, Andrea (12 June 2017). "Can Everipedia remake collaborative encyclopedias to be inclusive and enjoyable?". Boing Boing.
- Anthony, Miles (6 August 2017). "Sam Kazemian, Founder and CEO at Everipedia, Shares 4 Years of Mining Experience". The Crypto Times.
- Moghadam, Mahbod (2015). "What I Learned From My Rap Genius Cofounders". NextShark.